facing issue while setting up the development server using dev-docker

Hello,

I am Divya. I am interested in the project Improving Dashboard Accessibility for Blind and Visually-Impaired Ceph Users. I was tying to setup the ceph dashboard on my local using the dev-docker path but when i am running the docker compose up command the container is not starting and showing error "Error response from daemon: invalid volume specification" in logs. I have attached the screenshots for more clarification. I am using docker in windows 10 using wsl2.

Any help regarding this will be much appreciated.

Thanks

Sent from Mail for Windows