Re: Is Ceph FSID considered sensitive info?

I can't figure out how this would cause issues except via extreme
side-channels for negligible data.

The monitor freely advertises the FSID when you poke at it, so anybody
who has access to a network can find it trivially. So all we're really
looking at is if there's some way to correlate publicly-accessible
data that includes an FSID but is otherwise considered private. And
telemetry would be the way to do that.

What sort of use case are you thinking of? That would let us try and
come up with more informed attacks on it. :)
-Greg