Cephalocon 2022 Postponed

We can’t wait to gather the Ceph community again in person, and we’re
sure you feel the same way. We had hoped to do this April 5-7, but
unfortunately, given the current COVID-19 pandemic wave, we feel that
this may not be the right time to gather in person. We want to ensure
a safe experience onsite for participants, and make sure as many
people that want to join us feel safe in doing so. Thus, we’ve made
the difficult decision to postpone Cephalocon 2022 until later this
year. We are reviewing date options with the venue and our partners,
and will share the new event dates shortly. In the meantime, we are
excited to announce the schedule is live!

--
Mike Perez