Re: Build custom container from source

On Mon, 2022-02-07 at 20:04 +0300, Dmitry Kvashnin wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Help me build a container from my own branch.
> Maybe there is some guidance? Maybe some scripts?
> I know how to build from source, I know how to build packages, but I
> can't find any documentation or guides on building ceph containers.
> I need to build a container from my branch and test it.

It has been a while since I've done it, but you probably want the ceph-
container project:

    https://github.com/ceph/ceph-container/

It has scripts that will build container images for you. Alternately if
you have commit access to the ceph-ci tree, you can push a wip-* branch
and once it's built it will automagically make container images at
quay.ceph.io.

--
Jeff Layton <jlayton@xxxxxxxxxx>