Re: Guidance for GSoC contribution

Hi Vallari,

Ceph is currently in the process of applying to GSoC and coming up with project ideas. I know that projects are due by Friday February 18th, so you will likely see more information about projects on the Google Summer of Code website by then.

I've cc'd Ali Maredia to this email since he might be able to provide more details.

- Laura