Ceph Pacific now builds on all Debian official arch

Hi,

Thanks to Adrian Bunk who helped with a few tricks to save on compile
time memory, Ceph Pacific built on all arch, including the most annoying
one, aka mipsel. I'll be uploading it to both Unstable and Bullseye
official backports soonish and start testing.

I'd like to build the functional testing platform, I've heard there's
such a test suite, but I can't remember where I saw it. Any pointer?

Happy christmas to everyone,
Cheers,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)