Request for Comments on the Hardware Recommendations page

Re:
https://docs.ceph.com/en/pacific/start/hardware-recommendations/

Anyone who has knowledge and command of the necessary leisure is invited to look at the Hardware Recommendations page and make complaints to me about what they see there.

In the next few months, I'll be putting together material for the Ceph for Hobbyists initiative, and I want to steer our readers toward information about the current state of the hardware market.

Zac Dover
Upstream Docs
Ceph Foundation