Re: [ceph-users] This week: Ceph User + Dev Monthly Meetup

Hello,

I don't think the meeting was recorded but there are detailed notes in
https://pad.ceph.com/p/ceph-user-dev-monthly-minutes. The next meeting
is scheduled for December 16, feel free to include your discussion
topic to the agenda.

Thanks,
Neha