New Contributor looking to contribute

Hi,
I hope you are doing well
I am a fellow software developer looking to contribute and I have stumbled upon Ceph and was interested.
I would like to contribute with my skill set and improve myself while doing so.
A bit about my programming background, I have been developing using Python for almost 3 years while studying in high school and now I am trying different languages and fields, I have recently been learning HTML, CSS and JS and learning about web development.
It would be great if you could assign me tasks or help me get through my first contributions..

Thanks Alot!
Abdul Rahman