Re: Sage Knowledge Transfer: 2021-11-16

I should also say that the meeting will take place at 1:00 pm EST. Let me know if there is any further confusion about the date or time.

On Tue, Nov 2, 2021 at 1:04 PM Laura Flores <lflores@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello everyone,

The date has been set for Sage's Knowledge Transfer: Tuesday, November 16th, 2021. You can find more details, such as the BlueJeans meeting link, on the event titled "Sage Knowledge Transfer" in the Ceph Community Calendar.

Before that date, please add any topics you would like Sage to cover to this Etherpad: https://pad.ceph.com/p/sage-knowledge-transfer

The goal of this event is to fill knowledge gaps and make Sage's transition from Red Hat as smooth as possible. Hope to see you all there!

- Laura Flores

--

Laura Flores

She/Her/Hers

Associate Software Engineer, Ceph Storage

Red Hat Inc.

La Grange Park, IL

lflores@xxxxxxxxxx
M: +17087388804