Re: [Ceph] Recovery is very Slow

Hey Johansson,
thanks for the update here. two things in line with your response.
  1. for now, I am able to change these values via ceph.conf and restart the osd service, so are there any runtime commands as well to do so ? I am using Ceph Pacific or Octopus version installed using ceph-ansible.
  2. what do you mean by " allow more parallelism" - are you referring to modifying threads with this config  "osd recovery threads" or please help elaborate.
Thanks once again for your help.