Trouble Building Pacific Branch

Hello,

I have cloned the Ceph repo, checked out the Pacific branch, and am trying to add some custom logging to rgw or radosgw code, specifically the bucket delete path.
I opened a ticket for a potential ceph bug found when deleting buckets with large objects (1.4tb or larger).
Bug #52711.
From my understanding, I don't need to build the whole project and may be able to just build rgw and radosgw libs.

Does anyone have any insight on adding some additional logging?

Thanks,
Cat

--
Cat Felts