Seeking maintainers

Hi everyone,

Over the years, there have been some components that haven't received
much attention in terms of code reviews, bug reports and testing. In
most cases, this has been due to the original contributors not
maintaining the code any longer. We'd like to reach out to the
community to find volunteers who would be interested in maintaining
such components. Here are a couple of examples:

- kstore (https://github.com/ceph/ceph/tree/master/src/os/kstore)
- dpdk backend for async messenger
(https://github.com/ceph/ceph/tree/master/src/msg/async/dpdk)

The general idea is that if we do see much enthusiasm about these from
the community, we'll consider removing them from the codebase. Please
respond to this email if you are interested in maintaining either of
these components.

Thanks,
Neha