clang and -Werror in the PR check

hi folks,

we are now using clang-10 when running "make check" check for the pull requests created for ceph/ceph project. also, "-Werror" was added to CXXFLAGS when compiling the tree for "make check". so all warnings are considered as errors now.

before this change, we were using GCC-9, and compiling warnings were tolerated. this change was made based on the assumption that

- Clang-10 is more picky sometimes and is able to identify more issues in comparison with GCC-9.
- Clang-10 is less memory hungry with the settings enabled by our Debug build in comparison with GCC-9.

since we are using ubuntu focal for running make check, the comparison is based on the clang and gcc packages shipped by this distro version.

if your pull request fails to pass the "make check" check, please follow the "Details" link in the check to see the exact failure. sometimes, the failure is caused by FTBFS with Clang, and the tree compiles just fine with GCC. in that case, you might want to fix the error or warning according to the error message, and try again.

cheers,

hungry