Re: ceph 16.2.5: three build issues

On Thu, 12 Aug 2021 at 01:46, Deepika Upadhyay <dupadhya@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
[..]
I see you are using distro supplied rocksdb, can you let us know what distro and rocksdb version you are using.
(Meanwhile, if you do not issues with ceph building rocksdb, maybe uninstalling distro package rocksdb and making ceph build it might be worth a try!)

I'm using my own distribution.
I've started from Fedora rawhide almost 2 years ago and now I have tons of fixes accumulated in my packages. However because even after almost 2 years this stuff is not fully ready I'm not sharing the results of muy work for now.
If everything will go as planned I should be able to present it in +.5 year (more likely year).

From the point of view of the compiler what I'm using is quite close to fedora rawhide (gcc 11.1.1 + some patches)
kloczek
 --
Tomasz Kłoczko | LinkedIn: http://lnkd.in/FXPWxH