Lua Scripting example PR

Hi all,
I am currently working on adding NATS server to the list of bucket notifications endpoints.
NATS is a highly performant cloud native messaging system designed for kubernetes.
Thanks to the radosgw ability to upload Lua scripts is it possible to support sending notifications to any message broker without adding a client library to our source code.
The following example demonstrates this integration using the lua scripting feature together with a NATS Lua client.

https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/42169

Thanks,
Matan Breizman