Laptop build times

Thanks to all who participated in the "effect of building Ceph on your
daily work" survey.  The data gathered is super insightful and helpful.
 I was surprised to see the number of people building on their laptops.

I'm writing up business justifications for more build machines for next
year and am wondering how long it takes for Ceph to compile on your laptop.

Please reply directly/off-list.  I can share statistics once I've
gathered enough responses.

Thank you,
--
David Galloway