Re: Base container image for Ceph

AFAIR for each stable release of Nautilus/Octopus/Pacific available on
download.ceph.com we will check if the base image changed and rebuild
in consequence.
On rebuild the suffix with the build date will be appended, resulting
in an image called: ceph/ceph-amd64:v14.2.6-20201116

Thanks!
–––––––––
Sébastien Han
Senior Principal Software Engineer, Storage Architect

"Always give 100%. Unless you're giving blood."