Re: bluestore disks reading as ATARI/AHDI partitions

FWIW, there is an example of an LVM device that reports as an ATARI partition in this Rook issue: https://github.com/rook/rook/issues/2047. I don't think this matters a lot because it is still on LVM, but I don't want to ignore it if it is a useful data point. As Sebastian aptly mentioned, I think that Rook starting to use raw mode instead of lvm mode for OSDs is likely why this issue is popping up now when it hadn't been earlier.

To speak to Sage's options:
(1) From what I have been able to find out, support for ATARI/AHDI disks isn't something that can be disabled in the kernel the same way a kernel module can. It seems that the kernel is either built with the support enabled or it isn't. This means we just have to suggest that users avoid distros built with the ATARI support.
(2) I think this would be the most ideal option, but I'm not sure anyone really wants to do this. XD
(3) I'm not sure how much of this we could avoid in bluestore. This seems like it might not be super feasible to me, but I'm certainly no expert.

As for Rook, I am hoping to do some investigating to see if `blkid` will tell us about atari partitions where `lsblk` does not.

I wonder if it might be just as good an option to have `ceph-volume` check for ATARI partitions when we request it provision a raw device and bail out if it detects one.

Blaine