Ceph Leadership Team meeting 2021-05-19

Hello,

Highlights from this week:

- Security fixes: There is a demand for more transparency about fixed security issues in dot releases. we're not using regular PRs for these, thus the regular release note process not working here.

- There is a Github feature [2] about managing security issues. Might worth trying it out. Patrick used it
in the past year. Didn't worked the way we thought.

- Semantic Releases? [3]. But the issue righ now is less about automation, but more about writing the actual note.

- When we run the final QA cycle, we could create the release notes PR? David: fine with me.

- Ceph-Month in june. Schedule finalized. Let's pre-populate discussion topics. Might help getting people interested

- nfs-rgw: We know what we want to go.

- branch-dance: David wants to work on the release script. Josh happy to help out

Best,
Sebastian

[1]: https://pad.ceph.com/p/clt-weekly-minutes
[2]: https://docs.github.com/en/code-security/security-advisories/collaborating-in-a-temporary-private-fork-to-resolve-a-security-vulnerability ?