Re: Ceph CFP Coordination for 2021

KubeCon NA has extended their CFP dates to May 23rd.

https://events.linuxfoundation.org/kubecon-cloudnativecon-north-america/program/cfp/#overview

DevConf.US also has its CFP open until May 31st.

https://www.devconf.info/us/

And lastly, we have Cloud-Native Data Management Day on May 4th with
its CFP open:

https://cndmday.com/

Please make sure to coordinate on the CFP etherpad:

https://pad.ceph.com/p/cfp-coordination