Re: Ceph Developer Summit: Quincy

Hi everyone,

Today is the first day of the Ceph Developer Summit for Quincy,
starting at 15:00 UTC / 11 AM EDT.

You can find the schedule and proposed topics here:
https://pad.ceph.com/p/cds-quincy

The meeting link for all sessions will be at:
https://bluejeans.com/908675367/

We recommend using the Community Calendar to see the events in your
local timezone:

https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=9ts9c7lt7u1vic2ijvvqqlfpo0%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=America%2FChicago