[CephFS Watercooler Talks] Patrick and Rishabh on smart pointers and move semantics

Hi,

The CephFS watercooler talks [1] are short technical discussions on
topics usually related to CephFS. For the past few weeks, however,
we've had talks on Modern C++ features based on the book, "Effective
Modern C++: 42 Specific Ways to Improve Your Use of C++11 and C++14"
by Scott Meyers.

On March 16, Patrick Donnelly gave a talk on standard library smart
pointers. The recording is here,
https://bluejeans.com/s/7zTXYjspSuk/

On March 23, Rishabh Dave gave a talk on rvalue references, move
semantics and perfect forwarding. The recording is here,
https://bluejeans.com/s/cSFT0DZGg46

The recording links of the past watercooler talks are available at,
https://pad.ceph.com/p/CephFS_watercooler_recordings

Tomorrow (March 30), we'll have Venky Shankar talk about lambda expressions.

-Ramana

[1] CephFS water cooler talks are usually on Tuesdays at
https://bluejeans.com/4828642302 from 9:45-10:15 AM ET. It's on the
'Ceph Community' calendar.