Ceph leadership team meeting 2021-03-24

Hey folks, to help spread awareness we're going to start sending
summaries of this meeting to dev@xxxxxxx. Anyone involved in the project
is welcome to join. The time, link, and notes are here [0]. It's
also on the ceph community calendar [1].

This week we discussed pacific readiness - there are just a few
outstanding issues at this point, which we expect to have fixed
this week.

As part of the release, we're preparing release notes by adding
to the branch here [2] and updating the trello board for anything
targeted at pacific [3].

Finally, ceph developer summit for Quincy is coming up in a couple
weeks, so folks are encouraged to add to the agenda [4].

Josh

[0] https://pad.ceph.com/p/clt-weekly-minutes
[1] https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=9ts9c7lt7u1vic2ijvvqqlfpo0%40group.calendar.google.com
[2] https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/40265