Re: Windows port

On Fri, Mar 5, 2021 at 9:00 AM Lucian Petrut
<lpetrut@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I gave it a quick try, the recursive stats do get updated although it might take a while for that to happen. I think MDS load can also have an impact on this.
>
> Also, you might want to check if mds_dirstat_min_interval is set, that would delay the recursive stat propagation.

Having the rstats changes reflected on the client is a general issue
with the client/mds protocol, as there is no explicit forced update or
way to ensure that the client's view is up to date.  I don't think
this is anything related to the windows dokan client.