Re: provisioning clients in teuthology with an extra local filesystem

On 12/1/20 9:55 AM, Jeff Layton wrote:
> I've been working on a patch series to overhaul the fscache code in the
> kclient. I also have this (really old) tracker to add fscache testing to
> teuthology:
>
>     https://tracker.ceph.com/issues/6373
>
> It would be ideal if the clients in such testing had a dedicated
> filesystem mounted on /var/cache/fscache, so that if it fills up it
> doesn't take down the rootfs with it. We'll also need to have
> cachefilesd installed and running in the client hosts.
>
> Is it possible to do this in teuthology? How would I approach this?

I think I can make this happen pretty easily in ceph-cm-ansible.  What
I'd need from you is desired filesystem type and size.  Once I'm done
with my end, we'll need to create a cephlab.ansible overrides yaml
fragment to stick in that suite's qa directory.