Compiling master with Clang....

Hi,

Since we are adding build targets in github,

I have a question/favour to ask....
Would it be possible to also compile the sources with Clang.

As far as I'm concerned it does not have to be a blocker to get a PR
merged. But it would at least signal that there could be something
wrong with the PR, and it would be appreciated if the submitter
looks into the errors Clang reports.

My FreeBSD ports depend on Clang compilation and I now spent a big
part of the free time during the weekend fixing errors that Clang
trips over. Not leaving much time to actually do development work.

Clang is available on Linux as well, so it would not even have to
be a jenkins setup running on FreeBSD. Perhaps even better so, since
there are also FreeBSD incompatabilities that would be hard for
non-FreeBSDers to fix.

In the process it just might catch a possible bug, because Clang
sees life different from GCC.

Like I said: it is a favour to ask.

Thanx,
--WjW