Re: Seeking information about the RADOS client protocol

On Saturday, September 26, 2020 1:56:21 PM EDT Sanford Miller wrote:
> Hi Team,
>
> I'm interested in creating a Go-native version of librados.

I'd be curious if you are aware of go-ceph [1], the project to bind ceph
libraries to Go, much like the Python bindings in the ceph tree. There are
librados bindings in the "rados" subpackage.

If you were aware of go-ceph and have chosen not to make use of it, as a
maintainer of that project, I'm curious to hear about why.

[1] - https://github.com/ceph/go-ceph