rbd-nbd multi queue

Hi,

I have come across an old thread (2017) on the topic rbd-nbd performance.

Here: https://www.spinics.net/lists/ceph-devel/msg36645.html

It says they have tried  adding multi-connections support on rbd-nbd with newest nbd driver, so that the nbd driver can create multiple io queues, and each io queue is associated with one socket connection to talk to rbd-nbd for request sending and response receiving.

I have to work on the simular use-case.  My question is , does the current rbd-ndb tool has the multi-connections support by default so that I can create multiple IO queues in the nbd driver?

Thanks
Bobby