Re: question: the number of connections in ceph

I you're asking about the osd<->osd connection count for a particular
osd, it'll be proportional (two hearbeat connections and a cluster
connection per pair I think) to the number of osds that osd shares a
pg with (num_pgs/num_osds * (pool_size - 1)).
-Sam