Archived teuthology runs

tl;dr: archived runs on pulpito/qa-proxy should work better

The recent transition of teuthology log storage to an EC pool carried out by dgalloway and batrick (thank you both!) had involved compressing some history files like the teuthology.log file to save more space. This meant that pulpito result pages (also shown at qa-proxy.ceph.com) had broken links, as they referred to "teuthology.log" rather than "teuthology.log.gz".

It turns out there's a simple nginx config option that causes it to first look for the non-gz file, and, if not found, look for the gz file, and, if everyone agrees they can handle compressed files, return the compressed file anyway. I've implemented that.

Mostly what this means is that links from old runs should just work; it also means that we can adopt storing the logs in .gz form as a matter of course going forward, so I'll also be filing an RFE for teuthology to compress what it can when storing the archives.

Questions/comments to me please, and enjoy.