Re: rgw: draft of multisite resharding design for review

Well shoot. It turns out that some critical pieces of this design were based on a flawed assumption about the datalog; namely that all changes for a particular bucket would map to the same datalog shard. I now see that writes to different shards of a bucket are mapped to different shards in RGWDataChangesLog::choose_oid().

We use cls_locks on these datalog shards so that several gateways can sync the shards independently. But this isn't compatible with several elements of this resharding design that require bucket-wide coordination:

* changing bucket full sync from per-bucket-shard to per-bucket

* moving bucket sync status from per-bucket-shard to per-bucket

* waiting for incremental sync of each bucket shard to complete before advancing to the next log generation