Sepia Lab downtime

Hi all,

I need to update the Ceph kernel client on the teuthology VM.  This will
involve instructing all teuthology workers to die after they finish
their running job, updating packages on the teuthology VM, then
rebooting it.

I plan on instructing workers to die this afternoon around 8PM Eastern.
 Then in the morning after the lab has quieted down, I will perform the
maintenance and bring workers back up.  Hopefully no later than 10AM
Eastern.

--
David Galloway
Systems Administrator, RDU