Announcing go-ceph v0.2.0

I'm happy to announce the very first formal release of the go-ceph API
bindings.

https://github.com/ceph/go-ceph/releases/tag/v0.2.0

They aim to play a similar role to the "pybind" python bindings in the ceph
tree but for the Go language. These API bindings require the use of cgo.
There are already a few consumers of this library in the wild and the
ceph-csi project has plans to make use of this library.

Specific questions, comments, bugs etc are best directed at our github issues
tracker.

PS. I was directed here to make this announcement. If this is not the
appropriate venue or is considered too spammy please let me know off list.
Thanks!

---
John Mulligan

phlogistonjohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx