Re: PRs for the next nautilus point release

Hi Abhi,

On 2020-02-05 18:22, Abhishek Lekshmanan wrote:

> Current PRs in flight that will be tested are labelled with
> nautilus-batch-1.
>
> https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pulls?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Apr+label%3Anautilus-batch-1
>
> Can the leads make sure that the critically necessary prs for nautilus
> are already labelled. Also in order to shorten the queue, please remove
> any prs that don't require immediate merge, so that we can start the
> final QE suites as soon as possible.

Thanks for the reminder.

We had 7 Dashboard PRs in the queue that already passed QA (big thanks
to Laura for all the testing!) and how now been merged into the nautilus
branch so they can be included in 14.2.8:

nautilus: mgr/dashboard: Using wrong identifiers in RGW user/bucket
datatables — https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/32888
nautilus: mgr/dashboard: check if user has config-opt permissions —
https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/32827
nautilus: mgr/dashboard: iSCSI targets not available if any gateway is
down (and more...) — https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/32304
nautilus: mgr/dashboard: check embedded Grafana dashboard references —
https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/31808
nautilus: mgr/dashboard: Dashboard can't handle self-signed cert on
Grafana API — https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/31792
nautilus: mgr/dashboard: add debug mode, and accept expected exception
when SSL handshaking — https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/31190
nautilus: mgr/dashboard: disable 'Add Capability' button in rgw user
edi… — https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/32930

That's all we currently had on the "must have" list. From the dashboard
POV, we're good to go.

Thanks,

Lenz

--
SUSE Software Solutions Germany GmbH - Maxfeldstr. 5 - 90409 Nuernberg
GF: Felix Imendörffer, HRB 36809 (AG Nürnberg)