Cephalocon Seoul is canceled

Hi everyone,

We are sorry to announce that, due to the recent coronavirus outbreak, we
are canceling Cephalocon for March 3-5 in Seoul.

More details will follow about how to best handle cancellation of hotel
reservations and so forth.  Registrations will of course be
refunded--expect an email with details in the next day or two.

We are still looking into whether it makes sense to reschedule the event
for later in the year.

Thank you to everyone who has helped to plan this event, submitted talks,
and agreed to sponsor.  It makes us sad to cancel, but the safety of
our community is of the utmost importance, and it was looking increasing
unlikely that we could make this event a success.

Stay tuned...