cephadm vs ceph-container

ceph-daemon and mgr/ssh are now (or soon to be) cephadm:

	https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/32193

We want to merge this as quickly as possible to unblock other
conflicting work.

The key change is that ceph-mgr-ssh is now ceph-mgr-cephadm.  Note that
this package is only needed on master (not nautilus or earlier).  And
ceph-mgr-ssh isn't needed on nautilus or earlier (tho it was there
before).  Here's my attempt:

	https://github.com/ceph/ceph-container/pull/1533

Will that work?  Or can you adjust as needed?

A bunch of the qa tests mostly on the latest-master-devel image, but
that's won't work until the above two PRs merge.  So basically as soon as
we can merge something into ceph-container that includes the new package
(and neither for nautilus), we can merge the ceph PR too.

Thanks!
sage