using ceph-el8 copr repo today

Hi Ken

There is a lot of interest in getting the Python3/CentOS8 pr in master
merged [0], but we can't do that at the moment since the dependencies
are missing.

As you know, we've been building everything we need in the ceph-el8
copr repo [1], and I would like your take on merging the PR in master
while we wait to get packages in EPEL8. This would unblock development
in master that can't move forward unless the CentOS8 support is there.

I value your guidance here, and I'd like to know if you are OK with
this approach, or if you have any other ideas to achieve progress.

Thanks!

[0] https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/25969
[1] https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/ktdreyer/ceph-el8/