Re: [RFE] ceph-volume prepare and activate enhancements for containers

If not in ceph-osd, can we have the ceph-osd executing a hook before exiting 0?
Reading a hook script from /etc/ceph/hook.d something like that would
be nice so that we don't need a wrapper.

Thoughts?

Thanks!
–––––––––
Sébastien Han
Senior Principal Software Engineer, Storage Architect

"Always give 100%. Unless you're giving blood."