CDM next Wednesday (Dec 6)

Hi everyone,

CDM is next week, 0200 UTC Nov 6 in the APAC-friendly time slot (which is
Wednesday for most of us).

The current agenda:

https://tracker.ceph.com/projects/ceph/wiki/CDM_06-NOV-2019

RADOS topics:

 - Josh: small objects. What can/should we do to make them more efficient,
   either just in BlueStore or in the OSD

 - Sage: update on the status/plans for deduplication.  Myoungwon has been
   working on this for a while and has mostly been blocked by my slow
   reviews.  Review current status and see if anyone is interested in
   helping out.

 - Crimson update.  This will be the day after a face to face meeting next
   week in San Francisco after Seastar Summit.

 - Sage, Brad: telemetry and crash reports.  Status, improvements.

CephFS:

 - Patrick: MDS ephemeral pinning.

See you next week!
sage