Re: Test Work coordination/revitalizing the Testing Weekly

All,

sorry for the late info!

We came up with a new date for the Testing Weekly:

> Tuesdays at 08:00 pacific time starting today.>
https://www.worldtimebuddy.com/?qm=1&lid=5368361,2800866,281184&h=5368361&date=2019-10-22&sln=8-9

Keep in mind that this event uses the US daylight saving time.

I hope that's OK for everyone.

Best,
Sebastian

Am 26.09.19 um 14:02 schrieb Sebastian Wagner:
> Let's see, if we can find a better schedule. I've created a doodle:
>
> https://doodle.com/poll/huht9trctzmw65yc
>
> feel free to add yourself. Don't look at the dates. This is a *weekly*
> meeting.
>
> Best,
> Sebastian
>
> Am 09.09.19 um 23:37 schrieb Gregory Farnum:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> About a year ago I started a weekly meeting focused on Ceph testing:
>> https://calendar.google.com/calendar/event?eid=MmxkMWZubzg2Zzg0a3VjaDJocGU4ODluMDJfMjAxOTA5MTFUMTUwMDAwWiA5dHM5YzdsdDd1MXZpYzJpanZ2cXFsZnBvMEBn
>>
>> It meets every Wednesday at 8AM Pacific Time and has mostly focused on
>> teuthology and the qa suites. We've gotten some nice stuff done
>> through the meeting around teuthology and getting the Suse fork merged
>> into upstream, but things have mostly stalled out since then. I know
>> lots of other things are happening outside of that meeting, but I
>> haven't advertised it in a while and several people were or would be
>> involved have time conflicts.
>>
>> So I'd like to see if there are other times that are good for people
>> to meet to try and coordinate some of those efforts more broadly, or
>> if there are other meetings we should piggy-back off of and expand to
>> try and get a broader and more stable audience. Things I know about:
>> * downgrade testing (Josh and Yuri?)
>> * several efforts around Kubernetes
>> * getting openSUSE into the upstream test matrix
>> * Building and testing containers (Dan+)
>>
>> I've added some people I know are working on things or whose input
>> would be appreciated by others on the list, so please discuss! :)
>> -Greg

SUSE Linux GmbH, Maxfeldstrasse 5, 90409 Nuernberg, Germany
GF: Felix Imendörffer, Mary Higgins, Sri Rasiah, HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)