Re: Fedora Login Loops

BTW, I should probably mention that I have not seen this issue with
ceph before but I have seen it on several occasions. I just assumed it
was a bad system update. I guess in your case it could be triggered by
the install-deps.sh script but, if it is the selinux issue, it's not
really related to ceph directly AFAIUI.

--
Cheers,
Brad