Re: killing mds_cache_size

On the OSD side I kept the bluestore cache settings around just in case folks wanted to disable autotuning and force a manual configuration.  I wouldn't be surprised if we eventually take them out though once the double-cache avoidance PR merges (after sharding) followed by cache age-binning.  I'm hoping that will resolve any remaining reasons to do manual tuning.

On the MDS side I'm not sure there's much reason to keep the old settings, though I'll defer to Patrick.  If we do keep the old settings let's try to keep the conventions the same across daemons.

Mark