Support for using Python packages not available as rpm/deb

Hi all,

I have been working on a failure prediction model for the diskprediction_local module and I want to apply state-of-the-art classification/regression models for this task using packages like rgf-python, tensorflow, pytorch, etc. However, most of these packages are not available as rpm/deb packages, so if a model is built using one of these then there would be dependency issues with using it in a ceph module.

Is there a way we can work around this? Right now I can only use the scikit-learn package, which is quite limiting if we want to build and use state-of-the-art models.

Warm regards
--

Karan Chauhan

He/Him/His

Software Engineer - AI Center Of Excellence - Office Of The CTO

Red Hat

kachauha@xxxxxxxxxx