Re: [ceph-users] Proposal to disable "Avoid Duplicates" on all ceph.io lists

> I agree. The ceph-user list is so busy that one cannot manually check all the time if someone replied. I would like messages with me in cc to come to inbox as well as via the list.

Some time ago I sent a message to the ostensible list owner, which seemed to be blackholed.

I suggested limiting the number of messages in each digest and also limiting the max message size.  When I receive a digest with 71 messages, many of which sport 500 quoted lines of text that should have been trimmed or moved to an external file, I’m disincented from even trying to read any of it.