Re: Distributions tested and build for

On 2019-08-14T18:14:15, kyr <kshatskyy@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> So what are our next step if we want to have, for example, opensuse
> node running in community OVH?Let say, we modified provisioning scripts
> and tested them. How should "approve" funding and adding them to
> release/development builds on jenkins.ceph.com ?

I don't know what's technically required. David, Sage, Alfredo?

But this can't be a lot - who controls Ceph's OVH investment? If they
could just say how much money we need for this (roughly), I'm sure the
board can approve. I don't expect this to be a huge sum.

Thanks,
    Lars

--
SUSE Linux GmbH, GF: Felix Imendörffer, Mary Higgins, Sri Rasiah, HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)
"Architects should open possibilities and not determine everything." (Ueli Zbinden)