Re: [ceph-users] Adventures with large RGW buckets [EXT]

Hi,

On 02/08/2019 13:23, Lars Marowsky-Bree wrote:
> On 2019-08-01T15:20:19, Matthew Vernon <mv3@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> One you don't mention is that multipart uploads break during resharding - so
>> if our users are filling up a bucket with many writers uploading multipart
>> objects, some of these will fail (rather than blocking) when the bucket is
>> resharded.
>
> Is that on the tracker? I couldn't find it. If you can reproduce, would
> you add that please?

Not as yet - our support vendor have reproduced the issue, so I'll ask
them to open a ticket on the tracker (I mean, I could, but their
reproducer is probably neater than mine :) ).

Regards,

Matthew

--
 The Wellcome Sanger Institute is operated by Genome Research