Re: Fwd: [lca-announce] linux.conf.au 2020 - Call for Sessions and Miniconfs now open!

Hi All,

Just a reminder, there's only a few days left to submit talks for this
most excellent conference; the CFP is open until Sunday 28 July Anywhere
on Earth.

(I've submitted a Data Storage miniconf day, fingers crossed...)

Regards,

Tim