New ceph-volume lead

Hi all,

As Andrew Schoen and I move on to other projects, we've asked Jan
Fajerski to lead the ceph-volume project so that it gets the attention
it needs for all the new development that is going on.

Jan has already been doing lots of work and knows the tool very well,
and we are sure it will help backports, tests, and new code reviewed
more promptly.

Andrew and I will still be around helping the transition and fully
available to advise on ceph-volume's direction when needed.

Thanks,

Alfredo