Re: DCCP_BUG called

On 26/08/10 18:26, Ian McDonald wrote:
One salient point here:
- are you using qdisc on the same box as the DCCP sender? I had to

Yes, during those tests qdisc was on the sender. But now I use a middlebox, as you say.

shift qdisc onto another box as the point that qdisc intercepts is not
necessarily where you think. In my research I ended up using three
boxes - a sender, a traffic shaper and a receiver. I also had to
create two subnets and have the traffic shaper route also as otherwise
the boxes were smart enough to work out they were on the same Ethernet
segment.

I was aware of that too, so the middlebox was a linux machine as a router.

I can supply some scripts etc if you want to look at mine...

We have a working environment, but maybe there is some useful stuff in your scripts, send them to us if it does not take you much time.

Thank you,
Eugen

Regards

Ian